Monday, April 28, 2014

Recent Projects

I've been doing a few different things in terms of sewing, lately. One of my favorite projects I've done recently is a set of shirts for a Gamma Phi Beta Big/Little Reveal here on campus. I made a shirt for their newest addition, as well as her Big, GBig and GAunt. It was a really fun project where I got to do some improvisation, so I'm really happy with the result!


I know that Delaware is this mysterious state no one seems to know about unless they're familiar with incorporation law or tax-free shopping, but that's the state of Delaware on the shirt if you haven't figured it out. 

I also made a set of monogrammed pocket tees for the same reveal, which are classic and classy. 


Big/Little Week is in full swing for my sorority, with Activation of our new members happening in a week and a half, so I'll be in all-out sewing mode this coming weekend. As I move forward I've been able to refine my products and up my quality, so I can't ask for much more.

There will be many more pictures and items for my next post, and maybe even a tutorial. It's been too long since I wrote one, so I'm thinking a pocket-tee tutorial will be coming your way!

If you haven't already, visit me on Etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/madebymeagana) and shoot me a message if you're interested in a custom order. I promise my shop doesn't normally look that empty but everyone bought me out, so that's a good thing!

Twitter: @_madebymeag
Instagram: @madebymeag  

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment