Friday, March 14, 2014

Back in Business!

Before you know it, you're 22 years old and still trying to figure out what to do with your life.

Lots has gone on since I posted last, school got really difficult, I turned 22, and I had a table selling products at my sorority's clothing sale yesterday! I'm so thankful for all the support I've received with the products I've made- yesterday was a fabulous success.

Also an update on my Etsy Shop... Seriously people are amazing. I've gotten some really great feedback and I'm almost completely sold out of all the items I posted originally! (This makes my heart happy) I've since added some more products left over from my sale yesterday.

In an entirely unrelated food-note, I made the most delicious baked breaded cauliflower yesterday and I'm still dreaming about it. Maybe I'll post a recipe soon!




As always, the link to my shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/madebymeagana. If you're ever interested in a custom order, I can be contacted via Etsy! 

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment