Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snow Days Sew Days

I swear it's never going to stop snowing. Ever.

When I decided to attend the University of Delaware I was told that it never snowed and I would never have a snow day. A few months ago I probably would have told you the same story. This week (our first week of classes) we got a snowstorm resulting in 14+ inches of snow and more coming down now. We had a full snow day on Thursday and a delay on Friday which resulted in no class for me (Woohoo!).

Being that we had a day off on Thursday, I decided to spend the entire day sewing and stocking up on products for a Clothing Sale that I'll be selling at in March. Since it's the beginning of the semester I'm not totally bogged down with work yet so this was the perfect opportunity to devote an entire day to sewing without messing with my school work or schedule.  I also did some sewing today and I wanted to share this week's projects!

Feeling Patriotic? 

Bows on Bows on Bows on Bows

Monogrammed Top-Knot Headband

Patterned Lanyards

As always, I'm really pleased with how everything turned out. I'll be stocking up on more lanyards and key fobs before the big sale!

Here's hoping we don't get another snowstorm. I don't like living in a climate where the air hurts my face. It's too much.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter (@_madebymeag) and Instagram (@madebymeag) & look me up on Etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/madebymeagana)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment